Sunday, August 19, 2007

India - Day 6 (Saturday)

Saturday we left the flat about 30 minutes later than normal and worked until 2:30. It was a bit of a rough day because my digestive system finally decided to revolt. Everything I ate went right through me in no time. After a morning fooling around with Pepto and Immodium AD, I finally broke out the Antibiotics this afternoon and took serious action. By the time I went to bed I could tell I was getting better.

After work I had my driver take me across the street to do a little grocery shopping. I wanted to get some coke and a few snacks to help me through the weekend. I've avoided buying too much stuff since I am only here for a short time.

What I really need to do is go to a shopping center and stock up on movies - I suspect I can get DVD's for pretty cheap.

No comments: