Tuesday, September 9, 2008

More Back to School






Collin and Caden started back to school today. This is the first day for Caden to go to preschool and it is a brand new school for Collin. They both did very well. Collin knows two kids in his class. A little girl that lives in our neighborhood and a little boy that is in his Sunday School class. I am so glad he has a friend in his class, it has made the adjustment to this new school much easier. He had a great time and he was even awarded the M&M award during music. I guess the music teacher gives out a little bag of m&m's to the child that is doing good. I think maybe the m&m stands for music and movement, but I really have no idea. I just know Collin was very excited to eat his m&m's after school. :)

Caden walked right into his room and sat at the table and started working a puzzle. When it was time for me to go, I said "bye Caden" and he said "bye Mom" and that was that. When I picked him up he was being held by the assistant teacher because he was not very happy when he woke up from his nap. Other than a little tears at the playground and at nap time, he had a very good first day. Hopefully, Thursday will go well too.

This post was written by Mom. :)

1 comment: