Saturday, July 5, 2008

Update on Madison

In true girl fashion, Madison has been getting new clothes out of this whole ordeal...

She is doing better than I would have expected. She appears to be in little pain, although I'm sure it aches pretty good. She hates taking medicine, but will take it before bed and has slept well the last two nights on the couch downstairs. We were able to go to some friends yesterday and watch fireworks, and she had a good time sitting at the edge of the pool, watching Barbie on their big TV, and playing with sparklers.

As for the clothes, well she needs some outfits that she can wear without having to put her arm through a sleeve. So Kerry has found her several new shirts and summer dresses that only have a strap over the neck. And she loves summer dresses.

So this weekend is turning out better than I had feared. And tomorrow my parents are coming down for a few days to help. It's great having family close by.

Last Sunday Madison wrote me a note that said she loved me and was glad that I made enough money so mommy could stay home with her and her brothers. I love my daughter.

No comments: