Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

Went to Oklahoma to spend Memorial Day Weekend, or at least part of it, with my family. Saturday morning we went down to Bricktown. Bricktown has sure changed since we moved away. When we left they had just finished the ballpark and there were a few restaurants in the area. Now there are dozons of restaurants, a movie theater, and some shops.

We decided to take the 45 minute canal tour. Collin and Caden immediately decided this wasn't near as much fun as the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland, so they wanted off. That made the rest of the ride a lot of fun - and forced us at one point to have our guide pull the boat to a stop on the side so Kerry could get up and get the kids something to eat and occupy their time.

I'll post a few pictures as soon as my dad e-mails them to me (hint hint).

The rest of the weekend was uneventful. It was great seeing and spending time with the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would hardly call spending the evening with my wonderful family of six uneventful! :)